Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pregnant? Sick? help. No period neg. tests fever fatigue. ovarian cancer?

I am 34 and my period is about a week late but I have taken 2 tests that are negative. If I was pregnant it would be from over 3 weeks ago. I also have been sleeping almost whole days and can barely get up. I have had a fever that got up to 100 today and I have had headaches and nausea for the last few weeks. The last symptom I have is really strange. My hair has been falling out a lot more than usual. I was thinking maybe I have perio menopause. Please help. Any ideas? I will be going to the doctor but it is always good to have some ideas so she will know what tests to run. Thanks so much for any ideas and kindest regards. ps I am terrified that I might have ovarian cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment