Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Studying HNC in Health & Social Care. Which books are required to study?? Please help?

Hi everyone i hope you guys can help. Im starting my 2 year part time (evening) HNC Course for Health & Social Care and im just wondering what text books i require. I dont start until August and supposedly they dont give you any books ie its not included in the costing of the course. I have heard these books are fairly expensive. A lady i w talking t said she had a bundle of books she could give me as she has already completed the HNC Course a few years ago. Im just wndering would these be any good or do you need to get the up to date edition. The lady said she would borrow them to m as long as i gave her them back. I know it is very generous of her but i need to know i will be reading the correct tex books. She mentioned something about the 5 giants text book? Also could anyone tell me once i have completed my 2 year HNC is that equivalent to completing my 2nd year in University. Would i go straight on to do another 2 years at uni for HND. Your help would be much appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment