Friday, August 12, 2011

What can I call my t-shirt company?

My name is Jo and I am 16 years old. I need to make some money over the summer holidays so I wish to set up my own business. I am going to buy plain white t-shirts, and using some software design iron-ons that will go onto the t-shirt, and I will then sell them for profit. All of this process will be done by hand. I aim to set up my own website and email address for the business, and i will post brochures through peoples doors, and hand out leaflets round town. All is sorted, except I really need a name for my business. It will be on all leaflets, the website, the label of the t-shirts and it is what people remember the business by. So as you can see it is very important. I want something people will remember. Thank you for any help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment