Monday, August 8, 2011

What should i do now with this guy?

theres this guy I like, and we hung out once in awhile and talked everyday through text, but some stuff I told a friend got back to him, because my friend told his friend not thinking it would get back,all i said was a few weeks ago that i didnt really like him anymore and i dont know what else my friend claims he doesnt remember, I said that a few weeks ago and obviously my feelings have changed I do like him, I was so mad I deleted my friend off fb and the guy because i was mad and embaressed. & i heard from the guy once this week.. im uming he hasnt noticed i deleted him on fb or he just doesnt care? I was going to re add him but i guess theres no point if he didnt ask me why i deleted him i mean if he doesnt notice than i will really make an *** of myself. I think I should just forget about it all and move on, but I cant I want to still talk to this guy I like and sort through this I just dont know how, Im kind of waiting for him to talk about it to me but it doesnt look like thats going to happen..what should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment