Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to connect to internet for PS3 living in the country?

I live in the country and im thinking about buying a PS3 system, i want to be able to play online but it is really hard to get internet service out here I have a laptop computer and get service through my cell phone provider via wireless internet card (Huawei mobile connect) I see one the playstation website that you have to have DSL or Cable to connect, i don't have a phone line and can only get wireless through Hughes Net or Wild Blue but am concerned about the"Lag" issue being that im am going to be playing first person shooter games etc. I heard that you cant plug in via ethernet directly from computer to game system, I really would like to be able to play online are there any other options? Please Help... Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment