Monday, August 8, 2011

Are today's youth influencing older men's ual feelings for teen girls?

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT a molester of ANY sort nor am I trying to pick up anyone under 18, so PLEASE DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!!! Ephebophilia is the term coined for people (in particular men) who are ually interested in adolescents. I'm 34, & I might be one, since I am physically attracted to many teenage girls. I'm attracted to older women too, but I can't help but become obsessed with how pretty and fair those teen girls can be. They are so outgoing, hip, and some dress very provocative and promiscuous. Many shouldn't swear so profusely, talk like they have already had , get pregnant, do lots of drugs, or wear satanic shirts. I can't help but notice. I want to send a message out to parents and teen offspring: if you don't want to induce feelings for teens in older men, then don't let teen girls dress, behave, and make out with their boyfriends ually out in public. Also, older men may feel envious of no longer being young - especially when they don't have girlfriends/wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment